Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Romancing The Smoke: What They Wouldn't Do...

Ronald Reagan told us us  to give
Chesterfields for the Holidays!

Romancing The Smoke tells the story 
of how America got so bamboozled
into smoking in the mid part of last
century, it's a wonder anybody could
ever quit. Myself included...
This guy sold them to me
when I was a little kid. 
Didn't even card me.
The Psychology of Smoking. 
Have I got a story for you...

This blog, Romancing the Smoke,
draws from my new book,
Romancing The Smoke: 
Confessions of a Nicotine Addict. 
I'll be posting excerpts & thoughts 
about the most absurd & dangerous
habit in the world-- tobacco.
Took out most of my family.

I got away after 35 years and lived to tell about it. 
Here's the story. It's probably alot like yours.
FREE YOUR LUNGS.
MAKE THE CHANGE.
This blog gives you great reasons why...









No comments:

Post a Comment