Thursday, February 21, 2013

How did I quit smoking?

I quit by combining transcendental meditation 
and self-hypnosis to arrive at a place where
cigarettes and smoking got totally in the way 
of clarity... carrot sticks and candy bars helped
to transfer the oral fixation; with deep breathing 
exercises, which I practice daily, the desire to 
smoke has disappeared. I got addicted to fresh air.
If you need to quit, please ask me about some of 
the quirky practices I employed to become smoke free...
I'd love to see you quit too...

1 comment:

  1. It is proven that cigarettes are just oral fixations for a lot of people. It's a good thing you were able to quit, John. I am on the process of quitting myself and have been nicotine free for at least 8 months. Whenever I crave to smoke, I just chew on a toothpick to relieve the desire. Wish me luck on my way to quitting. Thanks for sharing your technique!

    Elene Meyers

    ReplyDelete