Saturday, March 2, 2013

UnSmoker's Rap- "Pack a Day" by John Aaron

Pack a Day
Pack a Day 
Pack it in today
Pack it up today
Soon as I was born I was puffing away
Salems? I'd Inhalem
Knockin' down Marlboros like tombstones
In a footrace with air I didn't care 
I can breathe when I'm dead. 
Wait...no I can't
But that movie star president sold me Chesterfields 
when I was just three
Gave 'em as a Christmas present, didn't even card me 
Stole them from my folks for a smoke in the woods
And ONLY YOU can prevent forest fires...
That bear still scares the hell out of me
Everyone smelled like a conflagration back then
When I was a nicoteenager
You need an extra lung to smoke the extra longs
You need an extra lung to smoke the extra longs
You need an extra lung to smoke the extra longs
Kool babee play it cool
Will that be a lung or a liver
Fight as you might it still delivers
Is that what they call a lung transplantation?
Uncle called for Phillip Morris 
right after they removed his kidney (Johnnie!)
Somewhere RJ Reynolds is laughing 
Til he wets his pants.
It will persist...I will resist
I'm just one smoke away from another ten thousand
Just one smoke away from another pack a day....
Stitch my lips shut induce a coma 
So I won't smell that tobaccaroma
Would you prefer regular....
or menthol?

copyright 2010 John Aaron 
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment