Friday, May 3, 2013

The third condition when quitting smoking -Wet Towel Torque

After I stopped wanting to gnaw upon things,
I felt a weird magnified clenching of my veins 
and arteries and almost seizure-like tightening
through my body. It was kind of like a wet towel 
shrink-wrapping around me. This phase is mostly 
physical and may be some of the final objections 
the body is experiencing when it's getting weaned 
off of nicotine. Mummy in a steam room thing.
It went all the way to the bones; and my pulmonary
capacity temporarily got worse. This was my final
physical battering in the effort to get smoke free.
I experienced this for two weeks. About a month 
smoke free- the physical battle was mostly over.
But I found the psychological one was yet to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment