Sunday, November 24, 2013

RTS: The First Stage of Quitting Smoking - Tornado Face

The first stage of quitting is what I call Tornado Face.
When my mind realized I was actually stopping, it
released a swirl of static- audio, visual and olfactory hallucinations. Strange sounds, sights and smells... You’ve seen someone walk into a spider web? 
Quitting cigarettes feels like what that looks like. 
There’s a tornado in my head- and what's with all
these spiders? My head was twirling upside down 
in a cotton candy machine. Things were going too fast to follow- like when Neo is confronted with
dozens of Agent Smiths in The Matrix. All these sensations are normal when a smoker decides to quit.
While it feels like forever, this lasts about three days...
Tornado Face




















Have you or someone you know experienced
this condition? How would you describe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment