Friday, August 22, 2014

DailyMail.uk: Cigarettes with lower levels of nicotine 'do NOT lead to increased smoking intensity'

I don't doubt these findings 
from the University of 
Waterloo, Canada; but my 
experience was I smoked 
Marlboro Reds as a 
nicoteenager- a pack 
day. Because James Dean 
did (had). When I switched  
to "Marble Row" Lights  
(the White Pack) to 
reduce the harshness,
I increased my dosage to 
30-40 cigarettes a day. 
By twenty-one, I almost
constantly had a cigarette
in my mouth all my waking 
hours.. the lighter cig made 
it easier to smoke more…
btw, come Monday, it will 
have been four years
Article by Lizzie Parry...
Copyright Corbis

DailyMail.uk: Cigarettes with lower levels of nicotine 'do NOT lead to increased smoking intensity'

No comments:

Post a Comment