Monday, November 25, 2013

RTS: The Third Condition of Quitting Smoking: Wet Towel Torque

After I stopped wanting to gnaw upon things,
I experienced a weird clenching of my veins 
and arteries and almost seizure-like tightening
through my body. Wet Towel Torque. It was
kind of like a wet towel shrink-wrapping around
me. Mummy in a steam room being wrung out.
This phase is mostly physical and may be some
of the final objections the body is experiencing
when it's getting weaned off of nicotine. It went
all the way to the bones; and my pulmonary
capacity temporarily got worse. This was my
final physical battering in the effort to get smoke
free. I experienced this for two weeks. After a 
month smoke free- the physical battle was
mostly over. But the mental one was yet to come...
Wet Towel Torque

No comments:

Post a Comment